Posted by : My viewS Wednesday, June 8, 2011



For Full ARticle Click Continue Reading.......



HERE COMES THE INDIAN SAMURAI

Actor Allu Arjun took sword fighting classes to play the role of a fearless warrior

P Sangeetha


He is the hottest property in Tollywood,the actor who makes women go weak in the knees,the dashing hero who dances like a dream and spews powerful dialogues with a punch.Producers consider him a safe bet and audiences line up to watch his histrionics on screen.
Allu Arjun,Tollywood heartthrob,is back in action again,this time with one of the most anticipated films of the year,Badrinath.This is the most important film in my career and the most expensive one in the history of Telugu cinema, says Arjun when BT caught up with him during his recent visit to the city.I play an Indian Samurai in the film,which is loaded with action scenes.I took sword fighting classes to sharpen my martial skills and we shot the stunt sequences in Vietnam.
Arjun,who is fondly called Bunny,is hoping that this movie will make box office history with its mega-budget project,as his last two releases Varudu and Vedam,did not rake in the moolah at the BO.But this film is really special and we are expanding horizons by releasing simultaneously in Telugu and Malayalam, says the actor who is a rage among Kerala audiences too.
He adds,The film is directed by VV Vinayak,who gave me one of my biggest hits,Bunny.Tamanaah plays my love interest and Keeravani has scored the music.Prakash Raj,Kelly Dorjee and Brahmanandam have pivotal roles in the film.
With his cousin Ram Charan Tejs Magadheera,the biggest hit of the year in Tollywood,creating a flutter at the box office,comparisons are bound to happen.A film like Magadheera releases once in a decade.Its a reincarnation tale replete with elements of fantasy.But the story of Badrinath is contemporary and is very different from Magadheera.Its unfair to compare both, says Arjun.
Prod him about the rumours that the hot and happening cousins Ram and Arjun are going to do a film together and he shoots back.They were just rumours.We will definitely work together,provided we get a mind-blowing script,he clarifies.
With a number of Telugu films being dubbed and remade in Tamil,will Arjun try his luck in K-town as well I would love to do a straight Tamil film.But Kollywood is a new market and I would prefer to avoid the risk.I would like to opt for a bilingual Telugu and Tamil movie instead, he says.
But will he be able to make a mark there Well,I was born and brought up in Chennai but venturing into films there is a different ballgame altogether.I will have to wait and watch, he signs off.

THE BIGGEST COMPLIMENT


The actor was delighted by the love and affection showered on him by his fans on his recent visit to the city.The audience of Karnataka has always loved my films and appreciated my performances.And to top it all,superstar Rajinikanth once told me,You are a big craze in Karnataka. I was dumbfounded.I consider this compliment coming from the icon of craze himself as the best in my life, says Arjun.sangeetha.p@timesgroup.com

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Labels

Actress (20) Adinayakudu (1) All websites Ratings (1) Alluarjun (1) Articles (6) Audio review (6) Blog for sale (1) Blog Request (1) Bollywood (2) Box Office Report (50) Boxoffice (48) Cricket (9) Dhammu (53) Dharuvu (2) Dialogues (3) downloads (5) Eega (8) Endhukantepremanta (1) Events (16) Fans Pitchi (4) Film News (793) First Day Talk (25) first look (66) Functions (26) funny Pictures (2) funny videos (2) Gabbarsingh (8) Heroin Stills (51) Ilayathalapathyvijay (14) Insideinfo (3) Interviews (2) julayi (3) Kamalhasan (1) KingNagarjuna (2) Live Updates (2) Lyrics (49) Massmaharajaraviteja (9) Megapowerstar Ramcharan (6) Mobile Info (2) Movie Reviews (63) Movie Torrents (1) MP3 (21) My Collection (1) My Creativity (1) My Take On Movies (1) My Twitter (2) My view (4) nagachaitanya (1) Natasimham Balayya (4) News (55) News Item (20) Nirup's Reviews (56) Other Blog Promotion (1) Others (1) Personal (10) photos (1) politics (6) Posters / Wallpapers (177) powerstar pawankalyan (4) Prabhas (1) Raccha (35) Rare PiCtuRes (19) Rare Videos (9) Records (3) results (1) Reviews (56) Ringtones (1) Sakshi Funday naa Istam (3) Short Review (3) shortfilms spoofs (1) Stills (652) Superstarmahesh (19) Tamil Film Updates (81) Tamil Movie Reviews (1) Tarak articles (5) Theatre List (276) Tollyhero profiles (1) Trade Report (2) Trailers (362) trailers videos promos (331) Tv Programs (2) Twitter Hungama (2) Twitter pics (8) User reviews (11) victory venkatesh (8) Video (32) Video Songs (17) Wallpapers (222) WeeKly Movie Trade RepoRt (6) youngtiger (169)

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Online

Total Pageviews

Contributors

- Copyright © My Views -My Views- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Nirup -